What Women Really Think About Men
Since 1992 it’s official: “Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus” or at least that’s what Dr. John Gray famously voiced in his Classic Guide to Understanding the Opposite Sex. Acknowledging the fact that women and men have different assumptions of the other gender, is a crucial step in improving gender-related communication.
Which is why I’ve created the following list – as a means of putting into words (or pictures) some basic beliefs women hold about men:
1. A good man can make you feel sexy:
2. Why did God create them in the first place?
3. We know very well what works on them.
4. I think this one really sums men up! My absolute favourite.
5. Men and emotions, we sensed it!
6. I think I got this one completely wrong.
7. A true classic!
8. Men are sensitive, caring and good-looking.
9. The secret of a man’s mind.
10. Men plan for the future.
11. Gynecologists are men too.
12. A fantasy about two men.
13. The key to a happy marriage.
14. Men and toilet seats. Another classic!
15. Why it’s worth considering being a cougar.
Q: Which one is your favourite?