30 Reasons Why Blogging Is Better Than Sex
There’s no better way to start the New Year than talking about sex, isn’t it? Something I haven’t done in a while (I mean talking of course 😉 ) which is why I decided to look into this subject a little deeper.
I got intrigued by a recent survey, according to which 46 percent of women would rather give up sex than lose their Internet connection. I presume the same truth would also apply to blogging.
Here are 30 reasons why blogging is better than sex:
1. The only thing getting pounded is your keyboard.
2. You don’t have to morph into a sex goddess to get people’s attention.
3. Instant gratification is guaranteed, always.
4. You don’t have to fake a thing.
5. You don’t need to be vocal.
6. The only thing vibrating here is your mouse and not a glow-in-the-dark gizmo.
7. You don’t have to anticipate the climax. Hitting the publish button is the climax.
8. You don’t need a lubricant. Things being slippery is counterproductive in writing.
9. You don’t have to talk dirty to keep going.
10. You won’t wake up the kids with loud moaning.
11. You don’t have to get intoxicated to get into the mood.
12. You don’t have to brush your teeth beforehand.
13. You don’t have to practice the “O” face.
14. You don’t have to incorporate extended foreplay to get excited.
15. You don’t have to wait for your partner to come.
16. No need for setting the mood with candles and music.
17. You can be as disinhibited as you like.
18. You don’t have to trim anything.
19. You don’t have to worry about contraception.
20. You don’t have to stress about failure.
21. The only spooning you’ll be doing is snugging your laptop.
22. You don’t have to worry about him snoring.
23. Your G-DRIVE is easier to operate than your G-spot.
24. You don’t need to be as flexible as a Cirque du Soleil acrobat to culminate.
25. The only thing ejecting is your memory stick.
26. When someone says they love your blog, they actually mean it.
27. Nothing comes between you and your laptop.
28. You can delete negative comments with a click of a button.
29. You don’t have to fake a headache.
30. You don’t have to see a therapist afterwards. Blogging is therapy.